Women are a beautiful creation of God, but to stay beautiful from inside and outside women need to really take care of themselves and make sure they follow a healthy diet incorporating many superfoods.
With women managing both home, work, kids and social life, it is high time women take a closer look at their diets. It is essential to know the food that is good for women. A woman’s body is very strong, but with busy schedules, women start neglecting their health and eat unhealthy foods due to many mental reasons like post-partum disorder after pregnancy, depression, etc. This can have an adverse effect on their health and make them prone to many chronic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis and life-threatening diseases like cancer.
We also often hear young women talking about dieting to stay slender, but while doing that, they do not follow a properly balanced diet menu and end up having very little immunity against diseases and fall sick very often. In this blog, we have touched this topic in detail and have suggested the best diet for women along with many tips beneficial for you.
Below are 10 Superfoods which must be incorporated in Women’s health diet:
- Berries are treasures: For women staying young also is a major priority, but using anti-aging cream can do wonders from the outside, but your body from inside may not be that energetic. However, eating all kinds of berries for women’s health is very beneficial for the skin since they have anti-aging and antioxidant properties help to reduce wrinkles. Blueberries especially have anthocyanins that help fight cancer.
- Yogurt: Natural or homemade yogurt is also a great substitute for milk. When eaten regularly, yogurt helps you provide probiotic elements to your body which keeps your stomach always healthy. You must have heard the saying “all diseases start from the stomach” and this superfood has healthy bacteria that keeps you hale and hearty and also keeps your skin supple and glowing.
- Nuts: All kinds of nuts like walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachio, flaxseeds, etc. provide women with the essential omega series of 3, 6 and 9. A handful of nuts in your daily diet helps in lowering bad cholesterol and a great cancer weapon along with making your hair and skin healthy.
- Rajgira: This is another superfood one must try to incorporate in your diet at least once or twice a week, maybe in the form of sweet laddoos.
- Amaranth: This is a pseudo cereal full of protein and dietary minerals like phosphorus, iron, magnesium, amino acids, lysine, etc. The best part that it is gluten-free.
- Various Beans and lentils: Beans and lentils like chickpeas, black-eyes peas, kidney beans and more eaten two to three times a week will help fight cancer cells and is also high in Fiber.
- Fresh Vegetables: Vegetables that includes the leafy kind like spinach, and other essential vegetables like broccoli, avocados, tomatoes, beetroots, pumpkins, capsicums, etc. that are sourced fresh daily from the vegetable market and cooked lightly still keeping all nutrients intact and consumed immediately provide you with lots of essential nutrients like Vitamins and Protein and keeps your immune system at a high. Eat less of potatoes, instead eat sweet potatoes that are rich in carbohydrates and fight cancer.
- Fresh seasonal fruits: Fruits that are fresh provide women with calcium, potassium, Vitamin C, etc. that are essential to staying fit, healthy and are a great way to avoid eating sweets, instead eat a sweet banana or apple or papaya or orange.
- Olive Oil: Olives and olive oil is one such essential oil that needs to be in your diet for smooth and beautiful skin and hair, especially if added to fresh salads. It is known to help in Alzheimer’s disease and also some kinds of cancer.
- Soya Beans: Soya Bean is the highest source of protein and a great alternative for vegetarian women who do not eat eggs, fish, and meats. You need a lot of energy to get from Monday to Saturday and this superfood provides you with lots of stamina.
Apart from all the best food for women’s health, cooking the right way, eating moderately and in small portions spread out throughout the day helps you maintain energy throughout the day. Eating a balanced diet must go hand in hand with regular exercise that makes your overall personality strong and fit.
It is also important to avoid taking mainstream medicines and supplements that have harmful chemicals that break our body’s immunity power and damages our internal organs. Ayurveda holds many secrets to staying healthy too, especially for women.
Women are child-bearers hence, they need to be careful what they eat. They need to eat the right foods that help them clean their blood properly during the menstrual cycle, so as to avoid problems like pimples, skin infections, hair problems, etc.
Instead buy best Ayurvedic Products that have no side effects and keep your body away from headache, cough, toothache, dental care, skin infections, menstrual problems, arthritis, sleeping disorders and more.
Alpha Arogya makes Ayurveda herbal medicine that is truly beneficial for women to stay healthy, hearty and young.