The pandemic is fast-growing and effecting many people all around the world. Despite many precautions like social distancing, wearing masks, using sanitizers, washing hands with soap, we may be affected by the virus. However, we can treat ourselves and our loved ones at home like you would normally do when you have a cold and flu, if the symptoms are mild then you do not need to go to the hospital.
Symptoms of the virus:
If you have the following symptoms, which can be mild, then you can avail treatment at home:
- Fever or body chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Feeling tired or experiencing fatigue
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Headache – mild to severe
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Chest or nose congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Diarrhea or Lose motions
Treatment of Virus at Home
Various treatments can be done at home for quick recovery:
- Taking ample rest is very important for your body to recuperate.
- Keep stock of basic household staples so that you do not have to go out of your house very often, it is better to stay home, since you are more prone to infect others if you go out.
- Taking in lots of fluids is also important. Drink warm water, warm milk, and citrus juices, etc. to avoid dehydration.
- Eat healthy food that includes fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Consuming Alpha HPK will also help you to build immunity, relieve headache, cold, and cough that are common symptoms when you are ill with a virus. It is one of the best ayurvedic products online manufactured by Alpha Arogya, a leading Ayurvedic company in Indore. You can buy ayurvedic medicine online through the Amazon site.
- Keep Medical supplies handy at home after consulting with a doctor in case the patient experience severe symptoms. Having a stock of cough medicines, zinc, and vitamin C tablets will make sure that you do not have to got to get medical supplies every other day.
Things to do when you are sick:
- Keep an eye on your symptoms daily, if deteriorating, then you may have to get immediate medical help.
- It is important that the patient who is experiencing the symptoms is isolated in a room and there is no interaction with other healthy persons in the house.
- Wash the infected sheets and clothes with soap and disinfectant daily and replace them with clean sheets and clothes. Make sure you do not touch the infected items but use gloves when handling them.
- Make sure the utensils for the patient are also different.
- Wear a face mask and gloves when taking care of a patient.
- Use soft facial tissue to relieve yourself from cold and throw the used tissues in a closed dustbin.
- Use sanitizing wipes or Alpha ODI to clean surfaces, especially mobiles, tablets, etc. which you use every day.
Please stay home and stay safe. Do not visit places with huge crowds, and is you have to go out always wear a mask, carry a sanitizer and make sure you do not touch your eyes or mouth or nose if your hands are infected by any chance. It is always good to also wear gloves.
For more information on our products and services or bulk orders, please connect our team.