Toothache is a very common ailment, and there are many reasons for that. Teeth are an important part of our body and when we do not take care of our teeth, we may experience excruciating pain. We may also have to go to the dentist to get treatment. Tooth sensitivity is another issue many people suffer from. This could be due to many reasons. In this blog, we will share with you all the reasons why oral pain could happen and how to take care of your teeth to avoid sensitivity.
Based on statistics by FDI World Dental Federation, nearly 3.9 million people around the world have untreated tooth decay. Nearly, 60%-90% children and around 100% adults suffer from tooth decay.
The teeth are internally connected with your ears and eyes. The nerves in the Ear, Nose and Teeth area are very sensitive and if you are pain in a tooth, then it could also affect the nerves your ears and eyes if not taken care of. Many times, infections starting from the tooth can easily infect the ears and eyes too. You could also have headaches due to this. Hence, oral care is very important.
If you have toothache that is unbearable you may have to visit the dentist, which could cost you a lot of money. You may have to get the tooth pulled out or the dentist may have to do root canal. All this is very painful and cause headaches and fever. This is very difficult phase for anyone to go through.
Reasons behind Tooth Sensitivity and Oral Pain
There are quite a few reasons for tooth sensitivity and oral pain:
- When there is tooth decay due to cavity, the cavity slowly eats away your tooth and causes lot of pain.
- Dental abscess is another common reason that is caused due to infection. The person suffering from this experiences pain, fever and bad breath.
- Damaged tooth can also cause be painful
- Missing filling could also cause inconvenience, as the food you eat may get stuck in it and cause pain. Constant cleaning could cause damage to key nerves inside your gums.
- New tooth emerges, like the wisdom tooth, but when it does not have enough room to come through, it could cause swelling inside the gums, which could slowly become an infection if not treated immediately.
- When children or adults wear braces, and food is stuck, it could cause pain in the tooth.
- Mouth ulcers could also be painful and it is also difficult to eat anything.
Dental Care Tips to prevent toothache:
There are many ways one could prevent toothache, some of them are given below:
- One must brush your teeth twice a day
- Ayurveda has the key to all tooth problems and one must use the best toothache ayurvedic medicine.
- Ayurvedic dental care products by Alpha Arogya are trusted by many since many years.
- Massaging the gums and teeth with Alpha Bateesi – Dant Sanjeevani tooth powder will make sure that your oral health is maintained. It is the best ayurvedic medicine for healthy gums.
- Many times, when we eat spicy or hot food, we may develop mouth ulcers inside the cheeks. That is when Alpha Chhala is very useful. This Ayurvedic medicine for ulcer in mouth is very effective. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce pain and swelling in the mouth.
- Rinsing the mouth with salt water also helps during pain.
Things not to do:
- Do not eat or drink very cold or very hot food or drink, or foods that contain sugar, this will damage the sensitive nerves of the mouth and could effect the gums and root of the teeth.
- Sometimes there is bleeding in the gums, sensitivity to cold or hot food or liquids, toothache, bad breathing etc. Do not take painkillers as they will affect the liver. To treat this use Alpha 31, it is the best Ayurvedic medicine for dental pain, since it has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It also helps in relieving pain and also prevents further infection.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol could worsen your teeth. So, stop smoking or consuming alcohol.
- Do not overbrush, this will cause swelling in the gums and damage the teeth?s natural shine.
Things to do:
- Your aim must be not to let plaque on your teeth.
- Children must be given education about ways to keep their teeth healthy.
Benefits of Toothache Treatment with Ayurveda:
There are many benefits of Ayurveda in Oral care, some of them are listed below:
- Ayurveda helps to keep our mouth healthy and make our teeth strong.
- Ayurvedic medicine for tooth pain like Alpha 31 and Alpha 32 can be trusted for pain relief and for mouth ulcer ayurvedic treatment use Alpha Chhala as it have key Ayurvedic herbs like Vajradanti, Camphor Kanchhari, cloves, giloy and more.
- Ayurvedic herbs help in building strong connective tissues.
- It uses natural herbs to make sure your teeth and gums are not harmed.
- The herbs will protect your teeth from decaying and cavities.
When you have a poor dental health, it could lead to many diseases like diabetes, in men it is found to cause erectile dysfunction. Hence, it is important to take care of your teeth to avoid dangerous diseases. Tooth problems also affects relationships, could cause social isolation and reduced self-confidence.
Hence, by using Ayurvedic products by Alpha Arogya, you can lead a healthy mouth and teeth. Oral Health is very important for your general wellbeing. If you ignore taking care of your mouth and teeth, it could cause many problems.