From a young age, girls are not properly guided about periods, maintaining hygiene and ways to relieve the pain during cramps. The first 1 or 2 years of periods are crucial for girls, as that is when their body is getting prepared and this may cause irregular periods, excess blood flow or very little blood flow. This is the time when menstrual disorders may occur. Taking over the counter medicines is of no use, as they could affect the liver and could damage other organs. Hence, menstrual disorder Ayurvedic treatment is a safe and ideal way to go.
Since ancient times, Ayurveda for menstrual problems had been practiced as a self-care remedy, but somewhere down the line this science had been lost. But, with Alpha Arogya, we aim to propagate that ayurvedic medicine for menstrual disorder are safe and effective. It can be used by women of any age.
Benefits of the Ayurvedic medicine for periods problems:
- Purifies Blood: Ayurvedic blood purifier will make sure that your body makes clean blood and removes the excess blood. This is an important step in making sure that your body does not collect the excess blood, you will not have blood accumulating in parts of your body, and your periods will be regular. When the blood is impure, you are prone to many diseases.
- Regularizes periods: Having regular periods is very important, if a woman does not get periods for more than 38 days, then it is considered as irregular periods. Irregular periods could pose other serious problems like fertility issues, especially PCOS (Post ovarian syndrome), weight gain that is unexplained and more such.
- Makes the uterus healthy: Ayurvedic medicine slowly builds the uterus to health which results in regular periods.
- Relieves symptoms of nausea and vomiting: Many women also suffer from symptoms like vomiting and nausea during irregular periods. Ayurveda will relieve such symptoms.
- Best Ayurvedic medicine for period cramps, soothes the stomach muscles and helps your body relax.
There are two very effective and best ayurvedic medicine for blood purification and menstrual pain, Alpha Sakhi and Alpha Shine:
- Alpha Sakhi: Alpha Sakhi like the name says is an Ayurvedic friend of all women. It helps you in having smooth and pain-free periods. It also relieves menstrual problems like cramping, bloating, mood swings, lower back pain, headache, and heavy bleeding.
- Alpha Shine: Alpha Shine is an Ayurvedic blood purifier. It is a blend of various ayurvedic medicinal herbs that have antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-gastric, and diuretic properties, making it an excellent product for blood purification and general detoxification of the body.
Why use Alpha Sakhi and Alpha Shine?
- Foremost, both these products are manufactured by Alpha Arogya, a growing Ayurvedic Medicine manufacturing company with immense experience in the field of developing, producing and marketing Ayurvedic Medicines and Cosmetics.
- The ayurvedic herbs used in both are very precious and have unique properties.
- Brahmi is an essential herb used in the products as it helps in the circulatory system of the blood that supports the production of healthy blood cells. It also helps in enhancing the memory.
Things to do during periods:
- Apart from taking Ayurvedic medicines, intake of milk and a healthy diet helps make blood for your body.
- Eating fruits like Fig, Pomegranate, and vegetables like beetroot and Spinach, kale, helps your body replenish iron and helps in making blood naturally.
- Taking enough rest is also important in order for your body to recuperate from the hard work that goes inside your body.
- Meditation is another way to relax your mind and let you body calm down naturally.
- Light exercise is good like walking, yoga, as it helps in easy flow of blood, but do not strain yourself, as your body is working overtime.
- Make sure you also drink plenty of water, especially if it is lukewarm.
- Taking a warm bath also relaxes your body.
- Massaging your abdomen will relax the muscles there and relieve you from cramps.
- Do not use over the counter medicines, instead take the Ayurvedic medicines ? Alpha Sakhi and Alpha Shine.
- Stop consumption of processed foods like cheese, cookies, baked food, legumes like kidney beans, chickpeas, black-eyed peas, caffeine, carbonated drinks like cola, soda etc. or alcohol.
- Avoid eating fried or greasy foods, as they do not provide any nutrition and could aggravate period pains or increase the blood flow.
- Reduce intake of salt as it could cause bloating.
- Stick to the foods that comfort you, rather than trying new foods that could irritate your bowel.
- Eat citrus foods like oranges, lemon, limes etc.
- Dark chocolate also is good to eat as it helps to boost your serotonin and helps in mood swings.
When women take care of their health from a young age, it helps them to lead a healthy lifestyle throughout their lives. The main cause of diseases is bad health choices, ignorance and negligence. Women must help and educate other women about healthy habits during periods in order to reduce health problems and lead a happy life.
At Alpha Arogya, we aim to educate women about the benefits of Ayurveda and encourage them to lead a stress-free and pain-free menstrual time. When women are healthy and happy it is reflected in their work and family life. So, make sure help every woman to lead a happy life through Alpha Sakhi and Alpha Shine.