Many people suffer from many problems like skin and hair problems. Many may use expensive lotions or ointments or over the counter medications or treatments to help relieve them of the pain or itchiness or stigma. However, there is good news, you no longer have to spend thousands on superficial treatments and medications, when you can rely on Ayurvedic medicine for all skin and hair problems.
Ayurveda is a way of life that brings balance and harmony to you based on the dominant Dosha element you belong to. You can find the perfect haircare and skincare routine based on the type of dosha and by balancing the doshas.
There are three types of doshas present in every person, it’s just that one type of dosha is dominant:
- Vata – air
- Pitta – Fire /Heat
- Kapha – Water and Earth
Skin Care with Ayurveda:
It is still a dream for many women to have glowing and healthy skin without the use of makeup or skin treatments of surgeries. Ayurveda makes the dreams of all women come true since it uses natural herbs to treat skin problems. According to Ayurveda, there are three pillars of beauty, namely – Roopam (external beauty), Gunam (Internal Beauty) and Vayastyag (Lasting beauty). When your doshas are in harmony, then you will possess all the three pillars of beauty in you.
- Vata Skin: Your vata natural skin is dry, dark, and rough. The thickness of the skin is also thin and so it is also cool to touch. When you are in stress, then your skin could see eruption of rashes, very dry and flaky texture, and even suffer from skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea etc.
- Pitta Skin: Your pitta natural skin is fair, soft and oily. Your skin is very sensitive and can easily be weighed down when you are stressed. When your pitta is not in balance due to stress you may experience skin rashes, acne and sores.
- Kapha Skin: Your kapha natural skin is thick, oily and smooth. You may have blackheads, and large skin pores. These are the lucky skin people, since they may not experience wrinkles on their face till a later age.
There are also many people who have a mix of two doshas like:
- Vata – Pitta Skin: sensitive and dry
- Pitta – Kapha Skin: oily and sensitive
Skin Care Remedy for all doshas:
- Use natural Ayurvedic products for skin, you can rely on Alpha Shine as it contains natural skin repair and blood purification herbs like Neem, amla or Indian gooseberry, etc. Alpha Shine is an Ayurvedic treatment for blood purification that helps in rejuvenating the skin, makes the skin look younger and healthier.
- Avoid eating foods that could aggravate your dosha like fried food, oil food, etc.
- Do not smoke or drink, as this also deteriorates your skin and also causes an imbalance in your dosha.
- Avoid using chemical-based skin products – lotions, makeup, etc. Instead use Alpha 101 that contains natural skin-soothing herbs like sandalwood, aloe vera, hibiscus flower etc. Alpha 101 is the best ayurvedic medicine for skin diseases like eczema, etc.
- For Vata skin people, it is important to moisturize at least thrice a day as their skin becomes very dry.
- For pitta skin people, it is important to protect their skin from the sun.
- For Kapha skin people, it is important to exfoliate and clean their skin regularly.
Hair Care with Ayurveda:
If any of the doshas are not in balance, you could face hair problems. But, a good ayurvedic oil for hair growth will nourish your hair and keep its roots strong and save you from any hair related problems:
- Vata Hair: Your natural hair are thin and straight. If the Vata dosha in your body is excess, then it could reduce the hair’s ability to produce Sebum, a natural oil produced by the sebaceous glands in your hair. Since there is less Sebum production, you will have hair that are frizzy and brittle and scalp that is dry and flaky with dandruff.
- Pitta Hair: Your natural hair are wavy and medium thick. If the pitta dosha in your body is in excess, it could increase acidic pH levels in the body, then it directly affects the hair, so you could experience hair fall, thinning of hair from the scalp, and early greying.
- Kapha Hair: When your natural hair are thick, curly, and lustrous, then you have Kapha hair. If the Kapha element exceeds then you will experience dandruff that is oil, your scalp will be greasy and itchy and you may also have hairfall. This happens when the Sebum production is more than is needed.
Hair Care Remedy for all Doshas:
- The best ayurvedic oil for hair growth and strong roots is Alpha Miracle. Regular oiling of hair with Alpha Miracle oil will help in the growth of hair and makes the roots strong. It also reduces hair fall, makes the hair softer, controls dandruff and there will an end to split-ends. This Ayurvedic oil contains herbs like Aloe Vera, Brahmi, Bhringraj, Amala or Indian Gooseberry that pacify all three doshas.
- Another very effective Ayurvedic oil that calms your brain and nervous system is Alpha Genius. This is especially very good for children who study as it is the best Ayurvedic medicine for memory and concentration. This oil stimulates the brain and helps in building good memory power.
- Wash your hair at least twice or thrice a week, depending on your daily activity.
- Avoid chemical-based shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, etc.
- Cover your hair with a scarf if you are outside for more than 1 hour, as it protects your hair from heat, pollution, and dirt.
- Avoid heating your hair using hair dryers or hair styling equipment like curlers or straighteners, instead of dry your hair in the sun naturally.
There are many things you must do in order for ayurvedic medicine to work perfectly for you:
- Provide nourishment to skin and hair by eating a balanced diet
- Perform regular yoga exercises to strengthen your bones, since hair, nails teeth are part of the bone system and require to be strong.
- Use Ayurvedic Products that contain natural herbs and plant extracts and are safe to use by anyone.
Ayurveda is the way to healthy skin, hair, and body, so beckon it into your life and life a satisfying, natural, and happy life.
For more Ayurvedic Products from Alpha Arogya, click here.