In Ayurveda there are many hidden remedies for the common ailments we come across and the most common is cough and cold. Cough and cold could be due to any kind of seasonal flu or communicable infections or respiratory diseases. Cough is also another reason why flue and communicable diseases spread. Luckily natural remedy for cough exists in Ayurveda.
It is important that we do not simply run to the doctor at the first sign of cough and cold, instead if we have a natural way to improve immune system we may not even contract flu in the first place, however sometimes our immune system is weak and we are prone to falling sick. So, how to protect yourself and others from cold and cough you have already contracted? It is simple and easy, Ayurvedic remedy for cough and cold and pneumonia will make sure you build your body’s natural immunity through Ayurvedic herbs.
If you have symptoms of cough, it could be due to smoking or drinking alcohol also which could deteriorate your health and could even be fatal for you. With the ongoing pandemic, it is possible that cough could also be the result of an infectious agent and you could be putting yourself and your family in danger by being naive to think that you could not contract the communicable disease. It is important to keep your body strong and you can do that by eating immunity building foods and consuming Ayurvedic medicine.
- Cold often begins with a sore throat leading to cough
- According to doctors, cold and cough symptoms could last from 7 days in mild cases and could prolong to even 18 days for adults and up to 3 weeks for children.
- Coughing is a natural reflex of your body to throw out germs or foreign agent from your body.
- You can keep the infectious germs or irritant agents from spreading to others by wearing a face mask while coughing or covering your mouth with a bended elbow.
- It is proven that over the counter medicines are not effective in treating cough and cold.
- A very bad cough could also weaken your lungs and cause other problems like pneumonia, headache, spasms etc.
If you are suffering from cough, that means you could be in danger to contract other communicable diseases during this period if you do not treat the cough immediately. Ayurvedic treatment for cough of any type can be treated with natural herbs and these herbs also act as a shield against other diseases from harming you any further. Hence, Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough or cough phlegm can prove to be a life saver for you and your family. One such proven Ayurvedic treatment for cough is Alpha 21. Even better it is absolutely awesome if you order Alpha HPK or Health Protection Kit so that your body builds immunity naturally (Alpha 1) and also has Ayurvedic treatment for blocked nose, cough (Alpha 21), cold and headache (Alpha 11) too.
Many people are wary of buying anything online since there are many times companies dupe them. However, Amazon is the reputed platform for best online medicine shopping, since they vet the vendors thoroughly so the customer can safely buy genuine products.